For Southwest Florida area consumers, the past twelve months have been, to say the least, frenzied. The year has been plagued with inflation, recession fears, coronavirus, mid-term elections, and geo-political drama. It seems, however, that these coinciding crises have not tempered consumer spending as local shoppers are on track to spend a record $19.2 billion at retail.
What has changed during 2022, however, is how adults in the Fort Myers area consume media and how local business owners are marketing their goods and services to these shoppers.
To research the changing consumer and media landscape in Fort Myers, many local business owners have found the articles posted at www.AdvertiseInFort Myers.com helpful. Below are the five most-read articles from that site during 2022:
More Great Advertising Advice For Fort Myers Business Owners
- Surprise? Fort Myers Radio Is Still #1 Way To Reach Local Consumers
- Holiday Spending In Southwest Florida Will Top $3.6 Billion In 2022
- Advertising In SWFL: Is Online Marketing Enough?
- Digital Advertising In Southwest Florida: How To Get Found Online
- Best Way To Advertise In Fort Myers: AM/FM Radio Still Rules
- Political Advertising In Southwest Florida: Campaigns Go Over The Top
- Southwest Florida Consumers Still Spending Despite Economic Sentiment
- Advertising On Fort Myers Radio in 2022: Five Things to Know
- Fort Myers Radio Is The #1 Advertising-Supported Medium
- Advertise In SWFL: Online Listening Boosts Audience For AM/FM
- Smart Speaker Usage in Fort Myers: A Conversation With Alexa
- Advertising On Fort Myers TV: Where Have The Viewers Gone?
- Advertising On Fort Myers Radio Still #1 Way to Reach SWFL Consumers
- Father's Day 2022: Southwest Florida Consumers Will Spend $75 Million
- Television Advertising In Fort Myers: What Are Consumers Watching?
- Fort Myers Radio Listeners Lead The Return To 'Normal'
- Advertise In Fort Myers: How To Book Guests For A Podcast
- Mother's Day Spending In SWFL Will Top $119 Million In 2022
- Advertising ROI: Fort Myers Radio Best Choice For Retailers
- Social Media Advertising In Fort Myers: Should A Business Pay?